It’s family friendly, easy to prepare, great for lunches and dinners and you can customise your veg ingredients for those fussy eaters. An all-round crowd favourite!
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook time: 50 minutes Serves: 6 people
- 10 eggs
- 600 ml thickened cream
- ½ cup (50 g) Perfect Italiano™ Parmesan Grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded cooked skinless chicken
- 60 g baby spinach leaves, torn
- 250 g tub Perfect Italiano™ Ricotta
- 200 g punnet red grape tomatoes, halved
Salad, to serve, optional
- Preheat oven to 160°C / 140°C fan-forced. Grease a 1.25 litre (5 cup capacity) round pie dish or ovenproof fry pan.
- Whisk the eggs, cream, parmesan, garlic and onion in a large jug. Season with salt. Scatter chicken and spinach over base of prepared dish. Pour over the egg mixture. Dollop with large spoonfuls of ricotta. Top with tomatoes.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until just set in the centre and golden on top. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly. Cut into wedges and serve with a salad if you like.
Recipe by Perfect Italiano from its latest #UglyPerfect campaign, celebrating the gooey, overflowing, cheesy dishes